Tuesday, June 19, 2012
My Momisms for Zack and Connor
Now that I'm not taking calls and dealing with public relations emergencies in the middle of the night, I've had the opportunity to do things I never had the energy to do before - like read a magazine! Last month, Southern Living did a tribute to mothers, and below is a compilation of "advice" people submitted to the magazine. Why reinvent the wheel? I borrowed a few for my own list for my boys.
My Mom-isms for Zack and Connor
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Don’t talk to strangers.
Keep your chin up. If it goes down, call me.
If you are on a date in a car and uncertain what choice to make, pretend I'm in the back seat.
If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say it at all.
Thank you notes are not optional.
Always be willing to lend a hand, and ask what you can do to help.
Look for your miracles.
Just because everyone else jumps off the bridge does not mean you have to.
When you fall of the horse, you’ve got to get right back on.
Always do your best. It’s all that matters.
I love you to the moon and back, forever and always, no matter what.
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.